Today, on 10 June 2015, we have published a new theme update. The Unuk Theme is available in version 1.3. The most important: Theme files and theme options translated from English to German.
Please note: make a backup of the Theme inside your WordPress installation folder /wp-content/themes/unuk/. Rename the folder “unuk” for example, “unuk_backup”.
- To update the Theme, login to your account, head over to your available downloads section and download the latest version of the Theme.
- Extract the zip file, look for the extracted theme folder, and after you have all the new files upload them using FTP to the /wp-content/themes/unuk/ folder overwriting the old ones (this is why it is important to backup any changes you have made to the theme files)..
If you did not make any changes to the theme files, you are free to overwrite them with the new ones without the risk of losing theme settings, pages, posts, etc, and backwards compatibility is guaranteed.
- New: Color scheme “Ghost” (colors/ghost.css) added.
- Theme options path: wp-admin/themes.php?page=functions.php#color-scheme
- Theme files and theme options translated from English to German.
- Some CSS adjustments.
- Fix: Custom page width (style.css).
- Fix: Header group position
New: Color scheme “Ghost”
With these current adjustments we hope to improve your user experience. If you have questions or suggestions feel free to leave your comment.